How many people visited my page

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Novel, SQ fb-page

Assalamu Alaikom!



Good morning all of you morning birds !

 It's 7:20am in Dubai and the water heater is making bubbly sounds in my background. I'm feeling a little morning sick, but it doesn't stop me from writing this blog post  - Power to the motivation!

The Yellow Label Tea bag from Lipton is drowning inside the white cup and I've prepared some tea-milk to it It truly does seem like a wonderful day today!

The is shining through the white curtains and even though I hear workers constructing and digging in the soil, outside my window, I'm still truly enjoying every single moment of this morning. - Power to positivity!

Today my husband will be away for a lot longer time than usual, but I've decided to dig into my novel and just write my soul out!

I have the time, I'm in the mood, I'm motivated, I'm healthy and capable of it, Allah swt allowed me (Alhamdulillah).... So what stops me? - Nothing!

I will in shaa Allah give a short update on my novel tonight!

Just a little observation regarding the group of sisters in Qatar that I am gathering. I can't say that nothing is happening, because slowly things are starting to take shape, but people aren't really that social. It would help if everyone could at least try to be a little more social on the facebook page

It is hard for some to simply just meet up with anyone they met over the internet, so if we could kindly all just introduce ourselves in the group, that would be amazing

When I am back from Dubai I want us to start creating our first meetings and events in shaa Allah

So much from me at the moment!

P.s here's the fb page, so join it in shaa Allah :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/sistersqatar/?fref=ts

Salams!


No comments:

Post a Comment