How many people visited my page

Monday 28 January 2013

what comes around goes around

I want to share this beautiful story of an incident that I witnessed today.

I'm in Dubai at the moment and I'm staying in a hotel with my husband. In the morning he leaves for work and I eat breakfast and lunch alone. The past two times when we had ordered something we both tipped the waiter with a little extra money, without knowing about each others deeds. We realized it some time later.

Today was a little different. My husband was in a rush because he was going to miss his buss otherwise. Due to this, he forgot to leave some money on the table for me.

I woke up and ordered some food not knowing that I had no money. When the waiter had knocked on my door I started looking for the money, realizing soon that there was non. I opened the door and told the waited that I had no money right now but my husband could pay for the lunch after he comes back from work. When I saw how confused the poor man got I decided I wasn't going to make it too difficult for him, so I asked him if he was able to return the food? - yes.

I continued my day, not worrying about it anymore, but after about one hour I heard knocking on my door again. This was another waiter who was carrying the same brown bag in his hand. He told me "Here is your lunch", to which I immediately started explaining and excusing myself again. He interrupted and told me that the lunch was for free. It was complimentary from the hotel. I looked at him in confusion, and told him that it wasn't a problem for my husband to pay after he comes back from work, but the water shook his head, refusing any payment.. I kindly thanked him and started thinking "Alhamdulillaj", Allah swt takes good care of me. This must have been a reward for the the tips that we left the other two days ago. Alhamdulillah.

What comes around goes around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment