How many people visited my page

Thursday 27 September 2012

I´m BACK!

Assalamu Alaikom and Hi Everyone! 

Yes I am back indeed!

How are you all doing?
Guess where I am? Im in Sweden at the moment. Ive been to Bosnia as well, and ive had such a great time!

Its been over 3 months since i left a post in here, and i am really sorry. Time has occupied my mind and life and many things ha to be solved and dealt with... But I am back now, and I´m ready to start writing again inshAllah :)

What´s new with me?

Ive scontinued working on my jewerly collection. I´ve gotten back the interest for sewing and designing clothes, and this makes me consider to buy a sewing machine!

Ihave learned a lot of new things during my long jurney, and InshAllah i´m willing to write about it all inshAllah.

I havent forgotten about the promise I made to write about my first time experiencing eeman, and i will insh fulfill it as soon as i am able to :)

Ohh, it really is wonderful to be back to my blog, and i hope that many of you think the same inshAllah :)

I´ve gotten on Instagram as well, and you are free to follow me on it: SweetPath 
Here you will be able to see more of my beaded work :) Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment