How many people visited my page

Friday 9 March 2018

Wow, is this blog still alive?

Hi..

Well.. It has been a while since I wrote a post on my blog. Quiet honestly I thought I had deleted this blog years ago. To my surprise it's still out here and I'm not even mad about it.
I'm tempted to start writing again. I don't want to commit to it so I won't make any promises, but I am genually tempted to write again.
I read through most of the old posts on the blog. Deleted quiet some too and I came to one conclusion; If I started writing again it would be like a new person took over this blog. That's how much I've changed.
As I was reading through the posts I thought to myself.. Wow, I kind of miss that Merjem.
Maybe I'll sit down soon and talk about that- Again.. I'm not making any promises.
So much has happened since that last post. So many changes both external and internal.

This will do for now.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment