How many people visited my page

Wednesday 20 February 2013

My week

Assalamu Alaikom!

How have you all been? I've been pretty okay alhamdulillah.

Ismail has been off to the rig for the 5th or 6th time this month and I'm trying to get along with the loneliness. Alhamdulillah, it isn't that bad when I fill my days with lots of work and creativity... But I don't always have the same motivation to be all productive without him.. :(... Oh who am I kidding? - I hate it..

But, kheir kheir kheir..

I've baked quiet much lately. Especially after watching this food-movie called: Juliet and Julia ( i think), I got very inspired to bake.  I went off to Youtube, and out of some reason I felt like baking "Creme Caramel".. With little confidence, I followed the recipe that I found, and to my surprise.. I made such a delicious Creme Caramel! It was so good, that I and my husband ate it all in on day, even though we agreed to leave some for the next day :D



I've focused a lot on my Video. Yes, a video that I want to record and post on my blog. It is going to be about fashion, Islam, and global affection.. Does it sound interesting? Well I hope it will be in shaa Allah :) I believe that there are going to be a lot of interesting facts in it :)

Pixie? Pixie has been sooo naughty to the point that he got me really angry! This is the second time that he pokes a hole in the trash bag and pulls out trash from it. Last time he pulled out a dirty tissue and he threw up after he ate from it! :(

This time he had dragged the bag all the way to the living room and the carpet smelled bad because of it. So did he!.. He got a nice bath... He still stinks though. I'll have to bathe him again, and that is a good enough punishment! It will teach him not to repeat that foolishness..

See, pixie has been kind of a pain some times. As I mentioned before in a blog, he bites and scratches and behaves in a really bad way... At those times I decided to sell him, or give him away. Then again, some days come where he is super cute and cuddly, and you just can't imagine that he would ever be mean! Like yesterday he played fetch with us! Yes fetch like a dog :)... Adorable..

There's wet pixie.. he looks so upset! muhaha :)


 I also went to the cinema with my husband. Horrors are not my favorite, not that the movie which we watched was a horror, but close enough.. Hansel and Gretel... ! I loved it. It was exiting and there was lot\s of action in it. Simply awsuum.. I just didn't like the blood shattering and crushed heads :P


The popcorn was great as always. I've never tasted sweet caramel popcorn before I came to Qatar, and I must admit that it is simply delicious and addictive!

I've also become such a fan of nachos and molten cheese. Sometimes I add those hot jalapenos but this time I was not really up for it.

Finally we got home, and had some hot dogs and chai latte-caramel for dinner. While husband is relaxing with a game, I'm writing in my blog. He sure does deserve to just play for a while after all that time on the rig.. Kheir in shaa Allah :)

That's all for tonight :) Good night and sweet dreams :)


No comments:

Post a Comment