How many people visited my page

Wednesday 25 July 2012

✴ Dusty As Dust ✴


Oh Allah! Sometimes it get's reeallyy dusty around here. I call it a "sudden-sand-storm", because it's what it literally is. A dusty storm, which comes out of nowhere.
Once when the sun was shining peacefully, I decided that the day was perfect for a round of vacuuming at home. I did not hear the sand-storm coming due to the vacuum cleaner so it was not until I was done vacuuming that I noticed the layers of sand/dust EVERYWHERE!
A black bag I had laying on the floor was completely brown, covered with a layer of dust in only 5 seconds!

When I went to the bathroom, I had gotten a shock! The white bathroom was BROWN!
In Europe I did not really have to deal with these cleaning issues.. But oh well..


My Swedish solar-energy-ladybug suffered a bit of sand-damage but I tried vacuuming out the sand, and she was happy again.How ever it was another story with the windows... As soon as I had vacuumed the frames, the sand would keep coming back... o.O
I don't have a picture on the bathrooms, but inshAllah when the storm comes back (i feel weird saying inshAllah to this lol), I'll shoot some pix and upload them :)


Gladly Leave a comment :) What is a problem in the country you live in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment