How many people visited my page

Wednesday 25 July 2012

It's 50℃ outside!

Asslaamu alaik
And 
HELL-marshmallw
 t the rest f yu! 

This morning I went out to the kitchen-house (I call it like that because the kitchen is separated from the house) barefooted, and the marble floor outside was so hot that I burned my foot! I had barely touched it for a second and the pain started growing for about 3 second until it finally faded away. You have probably burned yourself once or a couple of times, and you know that a burn is not just any pain!
 
I was planning to hang the laundry this morning, but my dad in law said that we've got 50 today. That's gonna fry my face, so I'd rather just stay inside, safe and sound. 
Oh dear, i can only imagine how people without shelter must be suffering in this burning heat. May Allah swt ease their struggle and give them shelter and food. Ameen. 
For a European, this weather is pretty extreme.  Not long ago, I had a funny status posted on fb, which sounded a little bit like I was heading to war against the heat while I was hanging the laundry. The weather can get very windy so it swirls the clothes around the laundry-string. That get's pretty annoying to untie, and sometimes it leaves you with clothes full of holes!

 

Heres a little story: 
One hot day, an old man was relaxing under the shade of a walnut tree. Admiring the tree, he started wondering why the huge pumpkins grew on vines and the small walnuts grew on a majestic
tree. "Sometimes I just don't understand the ways of God!" He mused.

why did He make tiny walnuts grow on such a majestic tree and huge pumpkins on delicate vines! Just then a walnut snapped off and fell on the man's bald head. "Ouch!" he moaned with pain. He
got up at once, raised his hands and said: "O Allah! Forgive me when I whine and question your wisdom! You are All-Wise...What would have happened to me now, if pumpkins grew on trees?!" :D

Moral of the Story--> Never question the wisdom of Allah Subhan wa Ta'ala for He is Al-Hakeem, the All-Wise the best of Planners :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment